On a recent visit to the Zuidermarket, we discovered a new product called Bloempie.
As we approach the festive season, where parties are being hosted, you need look no further for something which is easy to serve but also looks and tates good.
Bloempie is a small sourdough bread ‘pot’ which can be served as a canapé or used, in it’s larger form, as a starter.
The small versions are available already filled or unfilled, to which you can add your personal touch.
The filled versions are available in the following:
– Grilled pepper, ricotta, anchovy and basil
– Salt cod with garlic, tomato and celery
– Provolone cheese fondue with chives
– Porcini ragout with parsley
– Lamb with peas, cream and tarragon
You’ll also find an array of dried sausages and salami’s at their Zuidermarket stall.